The viscosity of Global grease cutter degreaser enables it to cling to vertical surfaces, minimising runoff and waste whilst maximising cleaning performance. It is an effective cleaner in both hard and soft water, making it ideal for remote areas, minesite or areas with hard water.
- Global grease cutter degreaser is quick breaking and biodegradable.
- 94% of grease and oil is released within 10 minutes preventing discharge to sewer in the water effluent.
- High viscosity – clings to vertical surfaces, no runoff, no wastage, maximum cleaning performance.
- Effective cleaning in hard or soft water.
- Non-hazardous to the environment.
Global grease cutter degreaser is a quick break cleaning agent which is used to remove hydrocarbons such as grease, oil and diesel from a variety of surfaces. When the degreaser comes into contact with the soiled grease, it wets (penetrates) the grease, causing the grease to lose its ability to bond to the surface being cleaned. This process is known as saponification.
Global grease cutter degreaser also emulsifies the grease by breaking it into small droplets. The droplets become microscopic once contact is made with the water used to wash the grease and degreaser from the surface.
The breaking process begins within five minutes of the oil contacting water. The bond between the quick break degreaser and the oil weakens and oil finally breaks away and rises to the surface of the water. 94% of the breaking process occurs within 10 minutes.
Typical cleaning and degreasing applications include:
- Mining and earthmoving machinery
- Agricultural and industrial machinery
- Engines, gearboxes, chassis and diffs
- Parts and machinery
- Concrete and workshop floors
High levels of phosphates encourage blue green algal blooms in out-flow ponds and dams leading to dangerous blue green algae and often unpleasant smells. Global grease cutter’s leading formula replaces phosphates with amino acids.
Global grease cutter degreaser may be used diluted with water or used concentrated for hard to clean surfaces.
Australian Made and Owned