A fast and easy, high-yield means to seal cracks and gaps. Patented all-direction dispensing easily maneuvers tight spots. Reusable dispensing means you can restart the can later.
Quick Cure Polyurethane Foam Sealant
- All Direction Dispensing, use at any angle
- 24 oz. can sizes (12 pack)
- Reuseable straw dispensing system
- Straw and adapter included. No gun needed.
- Yields 1800 linear feet of ¼” diameter bead (24 oz. can, ASTM C-1536)
- Tack-free in 30 minutes, fully cured in 4 hours (40% R.H.)
- UL Classified, flame spread 10, smoke developed 15
- No CFCs, no HCFCs
Straw Foam Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided in your foam kit. The below instructions are a general overview, meant to accompany the reference photos. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
- Ensure surface accepting foam is clean and dry.
- Attach straw to trigger adaptor.
- Screw adaptor onto can valve.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Press trigger to test foam on scrap material first.
- Fill gaps and cracks as needed, filling about 1/3 full to allow for foam expansion.
- Foam can be trimmed, painted, sanded or plastered after curing completely.
- Bend straw backwards, away from trigger and push end of
- straw onto top of trigger adaptor.
- Store as needed (up to 15 days).
- Restart by pulling straw tip off top of adaptor. Test on scrap material first.