Trakrat is a new and unique range of manually operated rail maintenance trolleys: Powerful disc brakes ensure failsafe operation whilst giving the operator far greater control. Smoother braking is achieved with far less brake handle effort.
The modular system allows for easier handling and logistics and makes maintenance and testing much simpler. A range of deck formats can be matched to the universal, interchangeable wheel bogeys to provide the ideal trolley for any job.
LT1250A – All aluminium deck construction is lightweight, strong and heat resistant.
LT1500A – A modern alternative to the ‘Type A’ or ‘Type B’ The larger deck provides greater flexibility yet is still easy to handle. All Aluminium deck makes it the ideal welders trolley and offers significant tare weight saving.
Features of Trakrat Rail Trolleys:
- Models available for standard, narrow and broad gauge track;
- Safe powerful disc braking;
- Solid low maintenance pushrod operation;
- Robust lightweight aluminium construction;
- Modular for ease of handling & logistics;
- Interchangeable bogey & deck combinations.
Please use the Industrysearch enquiry box for a direct reply