TEKMIX 6000 is used for the production of outstanding quality fresh concrete, in-situ where it is intended for use.
Main Features of TEKMIX 6000
- Production capacity is 60m3/h.
- It occupies a relatively small footprint in proportion to a fixed plant of comparable production capacity
- It can be easily transported using a single – axle trailer, at speeds of 80km/h.
- It is self – sufficient in terms of energy thanks to its integrated generating set.
TEKMIX 6000 also features the following:
- Precision load cells.
- 2 – axle mixer.
- Special equipment for adding admixtures.
- Automatic computer.
- Concrete produced may contain small or large – size aggregates, depending on whether a concrete pump is to be used.
- Operation of the machine is possible by a single qualified operator, located in air-conditioned operating cabin.
Following fresh concrete production:
- Product is directly loaded in barrels.
- Mixer is automatically washed using high pressure water.
- Computer automatically issues all the required documents e.g. invoices or consignment notes
Main Advantages of TEKMIX 6000
- Machine service life is enhanced through the utilization of special metals in production; therefore maintenance costs are minimized.
- Materials and parts used for machine manufacturing are selected from renowned manufacturers, to eliminate the possibility of manufacturing errors or component failures.
- TEK Engineering & Design Departments, utilizing knowledge obtained as well as in – house expertise, has added significant innovations which give rise to the following advantages:
- Installation and commissioning time is a mere few hours.
- Machine dimensions are in accordance with international regulations and standards.
- The machine is road – legal in any country, without requiring any special road permit.
- Aggregates silo dimensions allow loading by a single operator/loader without requiring extra infrastructure works.
- Capacity of special water tanks is 10m3.
- When needed, it may produce specialized fresh concrete types using ash, rock powder, perlite, slag etc., featuring four (4) aggregate containers.
- TEKMIX 6000 is an equipment unit full of advantages. It offers a high economic benefit potential through reduction of transportation costs; meanwhile quality gains are also important, since the time from concrete production to its actual use is minimal.
MACHINE USE & APPLICATIONS
TEKMIX 6000 units may be used:
- At urban centers, particularly in congested areas. In this case, aggregates are
- Transported at most appropriate hours or during the night.
- At extensive project sites, e.g. during construction of motorways – expressways.
- At remote areas or islands, whereas contractors wish to dispense with their
dependence from local concrete suppliers.
- At areas where electric mains is non-existent or deficient.
- In countries where distances are enormous (Russia, Canada, Australia, India etc).
Technical Characteristics Of The Tekmix 6000
- Patent, Ce, Iso
- Length : 14200mm
- Width: 2500mm
- Heigth: 4000mm
- Weight: 26000kg
- Genereting Set: Petrogen H / Z 150 Kv 230 / 400v
- Fuel Oil Tank: 250 Lit
- Water Tank: 10000 Lit
- Air Compressor: 6bar
- Control Room With Clima
- Computer System: Typ Logic
- Concrete Production: 60m3 / H
- Nactive Store: 40 M3
- Mixer Volume: 1.3 M3
- Mixer Type: Biaxal