Miniature multi-function process meter.
The Red Lion CUB5 Series provides the user the ultimate in flexibility, from its complete user programming to the optional set point control and communication capability. The CUB5 accepts a DC voltage or current input signal and provides a display in the desired unit of measure. The meter also features minimum and maximum display capture, display offset, units indicator, and programmable user input. The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the selected displays.
The CUB5 display has 12.2mm high digits. The LCD is available in two versions, reflective or red/green backlight. The backlight version is user selectable for the desired colour and also has variable display intensity. The capability of the CUB5 can be easily expanded with the addition of option cards. The set point output cards are field installable with programmable set points. Serial communications capability for RS232 or RS485 can be added with a serial option card.
The CUB5 can be powered from an optional Red Lion Micro-Line/Sensor Power Supply (MLPS), which attaches directly to the back of a CUB5. The MLPS is powered from 85 to 250 VAC and provides up to 400 mA to drive the unit and sensors.
- Three Selectable D.C. Ranges 0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 50 mA
- Minimum and Maximum Display Capture
- LCD, Reflective or Red/Green LED Backlighting
- 12.2 mm High Digits
- Optional Serial Communication Modules (RS-232 or RS-485)
- Optional Set point Cards available (Dual Sink or Relay)
- Optional USB Programming Card available
- Operates from 9 to 28 VDC Power Source
- Front Panel or Crimson Programmable
- Display Colour Change Capability at Set point Output
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel