Trimble NetR9 GNSS Reference Receiver
The Trimble NetR9 a highly versatile, ground-breaking GNSS reference receiver for infrastructure and network applications.
A full-feature, top-of-the-line receiver with an industry-leading 440 channels for unrivalled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance, the Trimble NetR9 was designed to provide the network operator with maximum features and functionality from a single receiver.
In addition, it can be used as a campaign receiver for post-processing, as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver or portable base station for Real-time Kinematic (RTK) applications, and as scientific reference station.
- Proven GNSS technology from Trimble
- 440 channels for unparalleled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial and USB support
- Large internal memory plus external USB device logging capacity
- Convenient front panel display and configuration
- Powerful built-in remote management tools
- Rugged and field tested for even the harshest environmental conditions