Application: The product is suitable for use in applications involving 5 years permanent outdoor exposure or less. Thus, it is ideally suited for many industrial signage or safety applications. It is also ideal for use on vehicles to provide nighttime conspicuity. It is not suitable for use on traffic signage that is permanently fixed for very long term usage.
- White, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Green
- Red/White, Green/White, Blue/White, and Yellow/Black
Product Performance: The Product is designed to meet the reflectivity and colourmetric requirements of ASNZ1906.1 class 2. When measured in accordance with that standard the typical reflective performance for white product at 0.2 obs/4.0 entrance is 80 CIL.
Specifications of Reflective Tape - EG Tape (Class 2)
- Reflective Technology: Glass bead
- Size: 25mm to 1220mm x 45.7m
- Certified for: Class 2
- Backing: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (Removable)
For more information on Reflective Tape - EG Tape (Class 2), please contact Reflexite Australia.