The RDL provides consistent, uniform and reliable heat transfer for high quality reflow, curing and drying.
The RDL utilises user friendly controls coupled with semi-automatic operation to deliver high quality reflow to the lab environment. The system uses a single fluid to generate precise temperature in the reflow chamber.
This fluid is environmentally safe and contains NO CFC's. The RDL also integrates top and bottom ceramic preheats, which allows the user to create the ideal thermal curve for their specific process.
Application: The RDL was designed to accommodate low volume lab environments as well as very small products. This unit allows the lab environment access to the highest quality reflow.
Features of Reflow Oven | Heat Transfer Systems | Single Vapour Batch Type | RDL Series
- The RDL has a working envelope of 9"L x 6"W x 1.5"H using a version of our patented palletised conveyor system, which keeps the product horizontal throughout the process.
- The on-board control system monitors and controls all critical parameters for safe efficient operation.
- The control panel allows the user easy access to all operational functions and operating programs.
- Top and Bottom Ceramic Preheat Panels provide thermal curve modification and reflow process enhancement.
- On-board cooling system allows the user to operate the system without the use of external water.
- Programmable Timed Cooldown helps cool the product after reflow.