The Relay expansion card is designed to provide up to 8 relay outputs for a Minicom processor board. Each relay can be locked in an On of Off start or and be set to be controlled by the processor.
The digital outputs are switched using relays with a single Form C contact. The maximum switching current is 10 Amp DC or 5 Amp AC.
- The card is designed to fit Augat 3TK Series SnapTrack.
- The Relay Expansion Card is 110 mm long by 82.5 mm wide and 20 mm high without connectors.
- Connection to the IO Expansion BUS is through a 20-way flat cable that also supplies power to the expansion board.
- Power for the relays is supplied by an additional 2 way Phoenix Contact connector.
.The field wiring is connected to the card via a Phoenix Contact 12 way, screw terminated, cable mounted plug.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required.
- Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about Relay expansion card Please click here