- Compact Size.
- Easy Installation.
- Designed to withstand Region C Wind loadings.
- 14RU Stainless Steel Equipment Cabinet.
- Sealed against Vermin & Moisture ingress.
- Solar Regulator on 2RU tray included.
- 320Ahr Sealed Lead Acid Battery Bank included.
- 12 Volt Operation.
- 24 Volt or 48 Volt versions available.
- Lightning Protection.
- Radio Equipment (optional).
- Duplexer (optional).
- 8 Metre Mast available (as an option).
- Antenna & Feeder Cables (optional).
- Footer Construction drawing included.
It is ideal to power remote radio equipment. The system includes 2 x UniSolar US64 Solar panels, a Plasmatronics PL60 Negative Ground solar regulator, and 3 x Battery Energy 4SG320 batteries to provide 320Ahr battery capacity at 12Vdc.
Also included is a PolyPhaser IS12VDC30AFG floating ground lightning protector for the Solar Panel inputs, and all necessary installation hardware. The Solar panels are mounted above the equipment cabinet to provide passive cooling.
The cabinet is sealed and all cabling is enclosed within flexible conduits to prevent the ingress of dust, moisture, and vermin. The frame is designed to withstand Region C wind loadings and is therefore suitable for installation in almost all areas of Australia.