The new Merlin RO System featurescontinuous-flow water production, so a storage tank is no longer required. The unit operates on line pressure, which eliminates the need for an electrical pump in most applications.
The patented high-production, low-energy membrane reduces impurities in up to 720 gallons (2,725 liters)* of water per day!
This high capacity performance creates new opportunities for commercial applications – at the price of a residential system. Big innovation, bigger opportunities.
- Continuous flow – no storage tank necessary
- Uses line pressure only (>40 psi/2.76 bar)
- 1/2 gpm (1.89 lpm) permeate rate @50 psi (3.44 bar) + 77°F (25°C)
- Requires no pump, no electricity (>40 psi/2.76 bar)
- Compact design – fits easily under sink
- Water Quality Association Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 58 Certified
- Consistent membrane efficiency
- Complete product literature and trainingsupport
- Consistent high recovery system means less water going to drain
- Multiple dispensing locationsoff one system