Some of the largest, and most durable power transmission systems operating in the world were designed and manufactured by Sumitomo.
With 26 standard housing sizes, application of a Paramax® 9000 Series unit is optimised for precise horsepower, torque, speed and duty cycle, ensuring long life and cost-effective, efficient operation.
Benefits of Paramax® 9000 Series Right Angle Drives:
- 26 frame sizes for more precise unit selection and optimised applications
- High torque ratings, up to 4.9 million inch-pounds
- Higher ratings with a 25° pressure angle and wider gear tooth face
- Universal housings accommodate horizontal, vertical and upright installations
- Modular design concept allows direct motor mount for right angle designs
- New fan and shroud design delivers up to 87% increased thermal capacity, cooler operation and greater efficiency
- Optimised gear tooth profile for gearing accuracy, low wear, quiet and efficient operation
- Rugged cast iron FEM-designed housing minimises deflection under load
- Global standardisation, availability and support from Sumitomo worldwide