It has a single tunnel and cap well located centrally in the booster.
The RingprimeCast Booster is a high density, high detonation pressure booster cast into a plastic shell. It has a single tunnel and cap well located centrally in the booster.
The RingprimeCast Booster is specifically designed for use in underground angled or vertical upholes.
It is ideal for priming 64mm to 159mm upholesloaded with ANFO, cartridge or bulk TITAN 6000 emulsion products.
Properties (Explosive Type - PETN/TNT)
- Nominal Density (g/cc) - 1.62 ±3%
- Ideal Velocity of Detonation(m/sec) - 7300
- Ideal Detonation Pressure (kBar) - 216
- Nominal Mass (g) - 250 ±5
- Diameter (mm) - 37
- Length (mm) - 175
- Diameter 125(mm) - 64 –102
- Diameter 187(mm) - 100 -159
- The explosive composition achieves high detonation pressure which, when combined with the booster's design and weight, ensures maximum priming efficiency.
- The RingprimeCast Booster will accept both NONEL?and electric initiation systems.
- The top of the RingprimeCast Booster wells are recessed to protect the initiation line from damage
- A detachable spider is designed to centrally locate and lock thebooster in the hole. It is designed to unlock in the event the unit needs to be retrieved.
- The recessed bottom allows the insertion of a loading hose to assist in positioning the primer.