It is critical to develop a recall strategy, an effective communication plan and ensure all the right resources are available to execute the strategy and monitor the recall to ensure it is effective and that it achieves the objectives.
This unit will cover the following key areas:
- Developing a recall strategy and objectives
- Recall communications
- Managing key stakeholders, including regulators and customers
- Monitoring the recall and adjusting strategy and actions
- Getting back into business – when is the right time?
- Learning from recalls and improving processes and systems to prevent and manage incidents
2 days. The course will include presentations and discussions, practical exercises and case studies and assessment tasks.
Click here to download course registration form