Reflexite flexible roll-up signs for the mining industry are made from fabric reinforced microprism retroreflective sheeting. Roll up signs are of much lighter weight than boxed edge signs. There are no sharp edges or corners. This improves safety factors for both the personnel and vehicles within the mine site (In the case of impact). Crash worthiness is internationally recognised as a critical work zone safety issue. Most roll up sign systems will fold down to compact sizes. This can be a critical benefit if space in your vehicle is limited.
- Superior reflective performance
- Variety of colours
- Custom sizes
- Tough reinforced backing
- Lightweight and rolls up for compact storage
- Impact resistant
- Superb daytime visibility
- Easily wipes clean
- Solvent resistant
- Designed for fast set up and take down
- Meets Australian and New Zealand standards
- Can be customised to suit various sign stands
Reflexite roll up signs for the mining industry can be custom made for most on site applications. Add-ons include magnets, eyelets, press studs tubes top or bottom and or on sides, and computer cut vinyl lettering applied.
Colours: Marathon Fluorescent Orange, Super Bright Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Lime, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Red, White, Yellow, Blue, and Red
Specifications of Roll Up Signs for Mining
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Certified for: AS/NZ 1906.1 Class 1
- Base Material: Vinyl
- Dye Blocked: Yes
- Backing: Fabric reinforced backing
For more information on Roll Up Signs for Mining, please contact Reflexite Australia.