In 1949 Brownbuilt introduced the cold roll-forming process to Australia, resulting in the development of Brownbuilt "Rolled Upright Type" (RUT) Shelving.
Brownbuilt RUT shelving's design flexibility makes it suitable for integration into diverse environments, ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets and offices.
Brownbuilt RUT shelving also forms an integral component in Brownbuilt Maxtor systems, Australia's leading mobile shelving design.
Features of Rolled Upright Type Shelving:
- Bolted construction
- Solid metal back panel
- Weldmesh back panel (optional)
- Back cross-bracing (optional)
- 16mm diameter rolled post
- 25mm or 12.5mm vertical shelf adjustment
- Pre-punched shelves for divider plates
- Magiclip shelf retention system
- Wide range of storage accessories