APS has a number of staff ranging from levels 1, 2 & 3 Australian Rope Access Association (ARAA) qualified rope access operators.
APS have specialized staff who design, engineer and install Industrial Twin Rope Access Systems having installed these on many of Melbourne landmark buildings and features.
Rope Access is a safe and quick means of accessing difficult locations.
Examples of the works carried out via rope access by APS personnel are as follows:
- Power Station Boiler Cleans
- Power Station Boiler Gas Off Take fix up works
- Welding, thickness testing, installation of new braces
- Boiler Water Wall NDT Inspection Works
- Glazing Works and light to medium duty works
- Caulking, cleaning, facade restoration
- Erection of steel work
- Building facade access