The rotatruck reduces the risk of strain injury and improves productivity by:
- Fully supporting the load removing the need to balance it.
- Allowing the load to be levered up a kerb from a forward approach, using much less effort and a safer ergonomic posture than is possible with traditional hand trucks.
- Ensuring excellent tracking capability even across trafficable inclines.
Other benefits include: minimal pull back effort required to change from the upright to the transporting position; rotational and lateral (direct sideways) manoeuvrability in confined spaces such as lifts, corridors and storerooms; allows completion of the loading process in the transporting position; keeps hands free to open doors without parking or balancing the load. (The Rotatruck features an industrial steel frame and a load capacity of 220kg)
Moving heavy loads up and down stairs can be difficult and awkward, often resulting in damaged walls, floors and stairs or a strain injury. By using rotacaster's fixed multi-directional wheels, the rotacaster stair climbing handtruck reduces this risk, allowing users to transport a load with greater safety and confidence while managing confined spaces through the following unique advantages:
- direct tracking capability and improved steering control.
- 360° movement providing easy rotational and direct lateral (sideways) manoeuvrability without causing damage to floors.
- easy repositioning of the load laterally across the width of a stair to safely negotiate stair landings and other confined spaces.
- designed with reference to the Australian Construction Standards, the wheel base enables a safe resting position on a single step, greatly reducing the risk of a runaway load.
- easy clearance of stair nosing avoiding contact and damage of stairs.