This lightweight and compact pantograph manual engraver is ideal for businesses with limited space. Its automatic centre capabilities make it simple to operate for any first-time engraver.
It meets most engraving needs on small object such as nameplates, badges, machine plates and small jewellery items, in particular:
- Plates up to 135mm high by any length with jigs as support
- Odd-shaped objects up to 45 thick
- 25 engraving ratios from 2:1 to 7:1
- Pivoting pantograph arm
- Maximum jaw opening: 135mm
- 360 degree rotating work vice
- 75mm x 203mm maximum work range at 2:1 ratio
- 152 x 400 graduated copy table for holding multiple-copy holding slides
- 3.175mm (1/8") diameter rotary cutter spindle with bottom micrometer assembly; rotating depth settings in increments of 0.025mm (IM-3). Non-rotating diamond spindle (GM-3)
- Approximate dimensions: 400 x 560 x 380mm. Weight 11kgs.
Labelling Machinery & Equipment- Coding & Labelling, - Adhesive Tape & Labels