Bag-in-box is the successful application of an age old idea of a collapsible liquid container. The inner bag collapses as the contents are dispensed. The outer container is a rigid carton providing a lightweight, convenient package with an excellent graphics area for promotion.
- Standard fill range 2-25 litre
- Batch control using positive displacement rotary flowmeter
- Compatible with clean in place (C.I.P) systems
- Australian design and manufacture using stainless steel components
- Filling speed up to 4x10 litre bags per minute, dependent on product supply conditions
A manual single head filler. An operator hand loads a bag into the bag holder and initiates a fill cycle. The mechanism features a moving head which is manually operated to decap and recap the bag.