The RSM Manual Bag Opener consists of a grille with a rest fitted to its front, The grille is mounted on top of a hopper which is supported by four feet. A fabricated hood with protection door fitted to its front covers the hopper and grille.
RSM Bag Openers are manufactured in high-finish-grade materials and come with or without integrated de-dusting filter unit. In the version with integrated dust filter the filter elements are cleaned pneumatically by reverse air jet.
The operator puts the bag on the rest and pushes it on to the grille. He then slits the bag open with a vertical cut and shakes it empty.
While the bag content may be discharged through a hopper or by BINSWEEP®, a special rotary discharging device, into any type of feeder, the built-in fan operated, air jet cleaned dust collector filters the dust generated during emptying.
The empty bag is dropped in the chute on the side which leads into the optional COM-type Waste Bag Compactor (see COM).
Manual RSM Bag Openers are designed to minimize material residue. They are suitable for numerous customizations and satisfy a large number of applications due to their modular component design.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Construction material: Carbon steel, 304 L / 316 L stainless steel
- Available with de-dusting filter or equipped for centralised dust suction
- Filter element options: cartridges, round bags, elliptical bags
- Filter surface from 3 to 22 m2 (32 to 237 sq ft)
- Collecting hoppers with different capacity volumes
- Support feet with possibility of height adjustment
- Available in ATEX version, zone 22
- Space-saving overall dimensions and compact user-oriented design
- Built-in fan-operated, air jet-cleaned, maintenance-friendly dust collector
- Through optional BINSWEEP® Rotary Discharging Device (see chapter) low overall height
- Favorable price-performance ratio
Options & Accessories
- Pneumatic vibrator for specially equipped hoppers
- Special type hopper for fitting of BINSWEEP® Rotary Discharger
- Accessories for connection of COM-type Waste Bag Compactor