Features of the TANK-860-HM86 Ruggedised Multi-Expansion Embedded System:
- Power by the Intel® HM86 chipset plus 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor, the TANK-860-HM86 is ideal for automation solutions.
- The TANK-860 Series has a great variety of different expansion interfaces. From basic 2-slot expansion models to advanced 6-slot expansion models, allowing users to choose the most suited for their application.
- With two 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD bays and one CFast slot, users can meet large storage requirements and use the embedded PC as a terminal for data acquisition. The easy-to-assemble design reduces down-time during system installation.
- CFast is based on the Serial ATA bus and supports up to 300MBps transfer rates, which is much higher than the CF card. With the hot-swappable design on the I/O panel, users can safely replace the CFast even when the system is in operation.
- TANK-860-HM86 is I/O rich and features 4×USB 3.0, 2×USB 2.0, 2×RJ45, 4×RS-232(two with isolation), 2×RS-422/485(RJ45 connector), 1×VGA, 1×DVI-I, 1×DisplayPort and 8-bit digital I/O.
- The TANK-860-HM86 adopts redundant dual DC power input design, which ensures uninterrupted power supply to the system and eliminates the risk of sudden shutdown and data loss, even if one power is unavailable or low voltage capacity is present.
- The TANK-860-HM86 Series is reliable in industrial environments to resist strong vibrations and can be used as a core computer required to be installed on moving objects.