Rust Protection - Corrosion Control
FOGmaster - Cyclic Corrosion Cabinets
- Digital microprocessor based programme/controller with 10 programme memory capacity.
- Capable of performing Prohesion R tests (ASTM G85 annex A5) & Intermittent tests (ASTM G85 annex A3) as standard.
- RS 232 computer communication ports provided as standard.
- An air purge is fitted as standard which can be used to expel corrosive salt spray from the cabinet interior prior to opening.
- Controlled Humidity enables the humidity to be set and controlled at levels lower than 100% RH. Actual humidity levels achieved are dependant upon cabinet temperature.