The Laplace SA1000 spectrum analyser provides all the performance and functionality required to provide the core of any EMC test system.
Running under Windows based EMCEngineer software the system integrates all the key elements required for EMC measurements:
- Spectrum analyser setup
- Average, peak and Quasi-Peak processing
- Antenna factor compensation
- Ambient (background) nulling
- Limit line display for all common EN standards
- Single frequency mode for monitoring unsteady emissions
In addition the excellent specification makes the SA1000 ideal for use as a general purpose benchtop RF spectrum analyser.
The SA1000 provides a powerful core to a complete range of EMC test kits available from Laplace and an invaluable tool during the design and development of new products and for the RF monitoring of established products.
Features of SA1000 EMC Analyser:
- 10KHz to 1.1GHz coverage
- Fully PC controlled
- EMC compliance tests to EN standards
- True average and quasi-peak measurements
- Powerful PC based software with TestDirector Expert System to assist testing
- Unique single frequency mode for non-steady emissions
- Auto compensation for test site errors when used with the ERS
- Auto limit level adjustment for antenna distance
- Auto antenna factor compensation