Regular training is essential to ensure staff have up to date knowledge and maintain their focus on effective SHE management. In addition to an increased knowledge and awareness, one of the many benefits of training is to demonstrate to staff the commitment of senior management to health and safety in the workplace.
Hibbs and Associates can offer a wide range of Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental training courses.
The courses can be of short duration (two hours to one day) or longer duration (two to four days) and can be contextualised to suit your organisation’s needs. Training can be presented either on site or in the Hibbs and Associates training room in Homebush.
Training courses on offer cover the following topics:
- Awareness and assessment of asbestos hazards
- Asbestos work procedures
- Workplace hazardous substances induction
- Assessing health risks arising from the use of workplace hazardous substances
- Noise and its assessment
- Radiation hazards
- Selection, use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment
- Understanding material safety data sheets
- Underground Petroleum Storage Systems Management (UPSS)
- Confined spaces
- Manual handling
- Machine guarding ergonomics