There are two types of Safety Track, with Safety Track 3100 and Safety Track 3200. The latter boasts a tougher grit surface than our 3100 line. Various roll widths and die cuts are available.
Features & Benefits
- Quality Raw Materials - Long life, durable, and resistant to heavy
traffic, water and grease.
- Abrasive Grain - Provides a consistent coefficient of friction.
- Easy Installation - Simply position, peel-off backing paper, and apply
to a clean, dry, oil free surface.
- Conformability - Installs over most irregular surfaces.
- Low Profile - Helps prevent edge curl.