These products have been designed to supply minerals and trace elements for all stock. These service lines provide customers with different balances of extra elements for different areas of Australia. The Urea products have been designed for sheep and cattle producers only. All Salt Feed Blocks | Trace blocks not containing Urea are suitable for all animals. Salt Feed Blocks | Trace Supplement mineral blocks are available in the following combinations:
- Salt Feed Blocks | Trace
- Salt Feed Blocks | Trace plus 10% Sulphur
- Salt Feed Blocks | Trace plus 3% Urea
Average Consumption Rates:
- Cattle: Approx. 4 blocks per 100 heads per 10 days
- Sheep: Approx. 3 blocks per 100 heads per 30 days
- Note: Average block consumption can double in poor conditions.
Net Weights: 20kg and 30 blocks
WARNING: This product contains Urea that maybe harmful to animals if not properly adminstered. Do not feed to starving animals or animals in poor condition. Make sure that a bulk of roughage is always available when feeding this product. Rain may cause this product to deteriorate. Do not place this product near dams or creeks as cattle may roll block into water. Do not feed out other Urea products while feeding this product.