Tens of thousands of Luxfer sampling cylinders are currently in use throughout the world in various industries, including petrochemical refineries and well sites, analytic laboratories, alternative fuel technologies, and manufacturing.
Benefits of Luxfer Sampling Cylinders:
- Seamless 316 stainless steel construction. All Luxfer sampling cylinders are made from seamless 316SS tubing, providing consistencies in wall thickness and internal volume, as well as improved integrity and corrosion resistance over standard 304SS offerings.
- Hot spun dome and neck profiles. All Luxfer sampling cylinders are formed by a CNC-controlled hot spinning process that provides a smooth, contoured sidewall-to-neck transition that eliminates the possibility of crevices or pockets that can trap sample residuals. Further, the smooth interior surface of Luxfer cylinders make for easier, more effective cleanings between samples.
- Dual female NPT threads. Tightly controlled female NPT threads are machined into both ends of the cylinders using high precision, computer-controlled milling machines. Luxfer sampling cylinders are available with various thread measurements in line with available industry standard valves and fittings.
- Built to global regulatory standards. Luxfer sampling cylinders are designed, manufactured, tested, and inspected to the major global regulatory standards, such as U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive (TPED).
- Further Luxfer benefits:
- Custom laser markings available upon request
- High pressure offerings
- Unsurpassed safety record
- In-house engineering and cylinder design team
- Custom sampling cylinder design inquiries