Venture 480 Sand Blasing Tape is a strong and conformable. Coated with a specially formulated removable acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA). Specifically designed to be blade cut by hand or plotter.
Venture 480 Sand Blast Tape withstands medium to heavy sandblasting and removes cleanly with no adhesive transfer or residue and is ideal for use as a sandblast stencil for glass, wood and other materials as well as for use as a paint mask.
Features of Venture 480 Sandblast Tape
- Heavy Duty Masking (SandBlast) Tape designed to take the rigours during the sandblasting process
- Will remove cleanly without leaving adhesive residue or shredding & splintering
- application temperature of 1'C - 38'C
Applications where Sand Blasting Tape is required
- Stone Masonary
- Heavy Machinery Maintenance
- Metal / Steel Restoration
- Glass Etching, Glazing
- Protection against splintering on the rear of mirrors
- Any other applications where Sandblasting is used
Roll Length 25metres. Roll / Log width is 1500mm. When ordering please supply the widths you require that total up to 1500mm (1.5mtr) & we can custom slit our Sand Blasting Tape to your required sizes.