Sandvik Coromant is the world's leading manufacturer of cutting tools for the metalworking industry, with more than 25 000 products. But that's only one side of the coin! In 60 countries around the world, around the clock, thousands of specialists deliver solutions to our customers.
- Sandvik Coromant is the world's leading producer of tools for turning, milling and drilling.
- Sandvik Coromant operates in 60 countries worldwide. Headoffice in Sandviken, Sweden.
- We have customers throughout the metalworking field including the world's major automotive and aerospace industries, the die and mould industry and general engineering industries.
- In 19 well-equipped Productivity Centers customers learn about tooling solutions for increased productivity.
- We offer various programmes to help you and us recognise what's best in your production - and pinpoint areas that that need improvements.
- Our central stocking points in Europe, the United States and the Far East supply our customers directly, within 24 hours.
- We invest at least twice as much in Research and Development every year than the average company in our business.
Our success has been guided by respect for people’s ability to create, improve and discover new ways to do things. This belief has opened our eyes to the real needs of our customers. And to the insight that what they are buying from us is not tools but the benefits our tools bring.
Of course we’re proud that we’re world leaders in the supply of cutting tools. But what’s crucial is your endorsement of us as your partner. Our way of meeting your demands is by combining hardware and software; we believe they have equal importance.