Saniflo Macerator | Sanipack
The Sanipack unit is designed for use in built-in bathroom units.
Extra slim Sanipack will take waste from a WC, and waste water from a shower and wash basin, thus enabling a complete shower room installation to be drained by a single unit and pumped away through 20mm-25mm small-bore pipe work, vertically up to 4 metres or horizontally up to 40 metres or a lesser combination of both.
Features of Macerator Pump | Sanipack
- Motor RPM 2800
- Electrical Supply 220-240 / 50
- Watts (Consumption) 400
- Vertical Discharge 4
- Horizontal Discharge 40
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations 3
- Working Temperature 35
- Dimensions (measured from floor level) 437 x 127 x 282
- European Standard EN12050-3
- Materials Polypropylene, C.R.P., stainless steel, Neoprene