SES produces an extensive range of custom transformers, coils & chokes for scientific instruments
SES produces an extensive range of custom transformers, coils & chokes for scientific instruments.
Our association with GBC Scientific Instruments goes back over twenty years, when we made the transformers for their initial proto-type spectrometer.
Since then SES has been regularly supplying GBC with transformers & other wound components for their much awarded instruments.
GBC has been manufacturing a variety of instruments for elemental analysis.
- Atomic Absorption spectrometers (AAS)
- UV-Visible spectrometers (UV-Vis)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission spectrometers (ICP-OES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Time of Flight Mass spectrometers (ICP-TOFMS)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs (HPLC) and Rheological Analysis Equipment.
The company is now leading the world in instrument development, launching the most technically advanced ICP Time of Flight Mass Spectrometers (ICP-TOFMS) and the new Micro Fourier Rheometer (MFR 2100).
Southern Electronic Services P/L are proud of our long association with GBC Scientific Instruments, whose instruments are now used in some 85 countries around the world.
To Know about Scientific Instruments Please click here