C.I.AGENT SCUPPER FILTERS:
C.I.Agent Scupper Filters incorporate an unique proprietary blend of USDA food-grade polymers (C.I.Agent) that allow water to flow freely from the decks while capturing and preventing hydrocarbons from being released into the environment. In the event of a significant hydrocarbon release, the C.I.Agent Scupper Filter will shut off all flow from the deck preventing an accidental hydrocarbon release into the environment.
SCUPPER FILTER APPLICATIONS:
C.I.Agent Scupper Filters are custom made for both “vertical” and “horizontal” drains to meet the drainage filtration needs of any type vessel, i.e., cruise ships, barges, tugboats, Coast Guard Cutters, pleasure and recreational craft, and more.
SCUPPER FILTER PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS:
Flow rates are dependant upon the Scupper Filter size and the application.
SCUPPER FILTER BENEFITS:
- Will polish sheen
- Will solidify gasoline, diesel, and all refined oils
- Will not drip or leach out hydrocarbons; can be disposed of in most landfills eliminating the “Cradle to Grave Liability” and the fees associated with hazardous waste disposal.*
- Eliminates pumping into bilges and frees up waste water storage space
- Maintenance free; just replace when water stops flowing
- Unlimited shelf-life
- Not affected by heat or cold
- PVC Screen is ultraviolet tolerant
- Effective in both fresh and salt water
- Totally recyclable
SCUPPER FILTER AVAILABILITY:
Our Scupper Filtration Solutions are just that, a solution for a particular deck drainage problem. The C.I.Agent Solutions’ R&D department would welcome the challenge to solve your scupper filtration dilemma.
*Always check with Local, State, and Federal Regulations prior to disposal.