Secureglide Cantilevered Gates
The Secureglide gates will compliment existing Securemax Welded Mesh panels which surround many high security installations in such areas as : Ports authorities , Rail infrastructure , government utilities sites , corrective services and defence installations sites.
The Secureglide gates feature a fully welded RHS steel section to form the frame, this is replicated in the design of the catch posts and A frames. The Securemesh Welded Infill panel then fixes to the framework both in flat or corrugated form. This design allows for single leaf spans of up to nine metres.
Safety devices, such as PE beams, loop detectors and safety edge strips are available to suit all applications.
The following safety points should be observed with regard to the installation and operation of the STG sliding gates:
- The concrete foundation is to be provided in accordance with ASF's Works Documentation.
- Opening and closing operations must be observed!
- During operations the presence of persons or goods in the movement zone of the gate is not permitted.
- For automatic operations safety beams and strip sensors on the gate and on the gate housing must be installed where vertical bars enter into the housing.
- For traffic with trucks and trailers additional inductive loops are required.