Securitel Replacement Platforms - Permacon:
Permaconn uses cutting edge GPRS technology
Features of Securitel Replacement Platforms:
- Three path communications.
- Avoid daily telephone calls (calls made as back up only).
- 94% geographic coverage of Australian population. Now you can expand your business without leaving your office base.
- Permaconn is designed to meet Class 4 with 90 second polling AS2201.5-1992 providing a high level of security.
- Most current systems can be upgraded to use Permaconn.
Securitel Replacement Platforms - Emizon Global 21:
Global 21 is a ‘dual-path’ service which uses your existing broadband connection as the primary means of sending signals to your response centre. This is backed-up by a wireless connection using Optus’s GPRS network.
In short, Global 21 gives you the reassurance of two completely independent links to your response centre, so even if one path fails or is disabled, an alarm will still get through.
Unlike your current service, which relies on continuous copper wires, Global 21 is designed to work with today’s new broadband and fibre networks. This means that you will be free from any disruption caused by old and new technological incompatibility as the communication infrastructure migrates to IP/digital based networks.
Securitel Replacement Platforms - Fratech Multipath-IP:
Fratech Multipath-IP represents the next generation of alarm monitoring technology for the security industry. Fratech Multipath-IP utilises leading edge IP (Internet Protocol) based technologies, combined with traditional alarm reporting systems to deliver a fully integrated monitoring solution.
Features of Securitel Replacement Platforms - Fratech Multipath-IP:
- 90 second polling
- Ethernet / GPRS Network 1 / GPRS Network 2 / ISP dialup polled paths
- PSTN / GSM backup alarm and event paths
- High security 128 bit AES encryption
- Full end-to-end polling and acknowledgement
- Meets AS2201.5 class 4 and class 5