- Lobe solid cap - Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer with slot for codified key lock. Resistant to solvents, oils, greases and other chemical agents.
- Central closing cap -Technopolymer black colour.
- Flange - Technopolymer, ultrasonically welded.
- Colour - Black, matte finish.
- Clamping element - Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) SUPER-tecnopolymer.
Lock and keys:
- Die cast zinc alloy rotor ans stator.
- The lock has got a red protection tab for closing the lock when the key is not inserted.
- Two keys made out of nickel-plated brass and technopolymer .
- 210 different combinations; each lock has got one pair of keys, removable in two positions at 180°.
- VLSK-B: brass boss, threaded pass-through hole, with cap.
- VLSK-FP: brass boss, threaded pass-through hole, without cap.
- VLSK-p: zinc-plated steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end UNI 947 : ISO 4753 (see Technical data), with cap.
Security device operation:
- VLSK Security Lobe Knob has been designed to prevent its unscrewing by unauthorised people. Therefore, it has got a vandal-proof function as well.
- For clamping and unscrewing the knob, insert the special key into the lock and turn it by 180°. By so doing the clamping element and the knob form a single body. When the lock is brought back to the starting position and the key is removed, the knob turns freely preventing the unscrewing.
Features and application of the Elesa+Ganter VLSK Security Lobe Knob with Lockable Key:
The particular design of the internal device and of the flange helps the drainage of any dirt (dust, earth or liquid).