Supplied by: Adox Security
Adox Security will provide a staff members that are trained in the DSX, Concept and Tecom Access Control Systems.
Adox will do the programming and upkeep of all the access control and card printing requirements.
Some of the duties carried out by the staff can consist of:
- Entering the access card issue forms into the database
- Printing access cards
- Taking photos of new staff and issuing new access cards
- Responding to all input and output alarms
- Updating the database to ensure it is current to the staff member’s access requirements
- Implement threat level management systems
- Implement hazmat lockdown
- The creation of high resolution interactive maps with CCTV incorporated
- Site inventory report on all security assets
- Half yearly maintenance on CCTV and Electric Strikes
Adox Security will endeavour to develop a close relationship with our clients to ensure the advice and service we provide exceeds their expectations. Our company will provide the best brand, product or provider to meet your needs.
Adox Security will provide innovative advice designed to save time, money and effort. Through a comprehensive understanding of the industry, we will assist you to identify and implement cost saving opportunities. We continually evaluate better products and ways to provide our valued customers with reliable and sound advice. Adox Security also supplies equipment through its corporate rental department. This gives the client the opportunity to have the latest technology without needing to outlay the full amount upon completion of works.
We base our business on integrity. We understand the serious nature of our business and the serious nature in which you entrust us with your business.