Security Safes | In-Floor - Guardall Series
- Model GUAD fitted with a lagard 33E 6 digit touch pad powered by one 9V alkaline battery
- Model GUAC fitted with S & G wheel 1 million change combination
- Model GUAK fitted with a six lever pick resistant key lock
- Spring assisted door pivot
- Removal doors interchange to facilitate service and installation
- Flush fitting lid to aid concealment and fire protection
- Hard plate to protect lock area
- Emergency relocking device
The Security Safes | In-Floor - Guardall Series may be installed in either concrete or timber floors. The opening in the floor should be at least 500mm square by 500mm deep.
The Security Safes | In-Floor - Guardall Series should be secured with a strong mix concrete 1 x sand, 1 x stone, 1 x cement. Steel reinforcing material can also be used to help bond the concrete and provide better security.
It is recommended that the mix be poured so that a concrete cover of at least 100mm (4'') exists around each side of the safe and brought level with top.
In damp situations the concrete should contain a waterproofing agent such as "Silasec" or "Yurite" (available from hardware stores). Whilst the concrete is setting, the door should be removed.
Recommended overnight cash holding for all models $10,000.