The rear wheel assembly allows the seed drill to sow right up to a boundary or fence line. This makes the AD320 one of the most efficient and versatile seed drill available.
Features of the Agrowdrill AD320 Seed Drill:
- Heavy Duty Frame:
- The solid AD320 frame is constructed from 100x100x6mm (4"x4"x1/4") RHS. It is constructed around a heavy duty three (3) toolbar frame that is designed to maximise land utilisation by allowing seeding right up to the boundary.
- Significant Residual Handling:
- The 3 toolbar undercarriage consists of Agrowplows reliable standard coil tyne assembly for significant residual handling. This simple tyne unit features the renowned Baker Boot opener and is capable of single or double shooting. For heavier trash flow, spring release coulters are available.
- The AD320 Agrowplow Seed Drill features the proven STD coil tyne or as an option heavy duty 732 coil tynes can be fitted. For minimal soil disturbance or stony applications, pasture discs can also be fitted.
- Superior Floatation:
- Fitted to the AD320 Agrowdrill are 235/75 R15 dual rear wheel assemblies, which provides additional flotation while maintaining a narrow transport width.