The see through peak allows the wearer to look upwards without the need to tilt the head back, causing discomfort in the neck over a prolonged period of time.
This also stops the need for the wearer to reverse the head harness in the helmet which normally allows the wearer to have clearer vision while looking upwards. Available as a vented model this new hard hat fits all head sizes 50cm to 66cm.
- Strong PC shell
- Lightweight , weighs only 386g
- UV400 stabilized and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Adapts to most general 25mm,30mm and all Honeywell attachments
- Adjustable 6 point webbed harness
- Pin Lock adjustment for all day comfort
- Pad printing available in up to 8 positions
- Approved to AS/NZS 1801:1997 SMK 40222
- Construction Mining
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Crane Spotting Warehousing
- Any application where protection from falling debris & clear upward vision is required