This patented self-calibrating design eliminates the need to pipe in and supply external reference gas, greatly reducing cost of ownership.
The OxyTrak 411 in situ analyzer is ideally suited for natural gas or oil fired utility boilers and process heaters.
OxyTrak 411 is a new flue gas analyzer developed around a novel zirconium oxide oxygen sensor technology.
This new sensor offers benefits not found in traditional inverted tube sensors commonly used in flue gas analyzers.
A voltage applied across the miniature sensing element evacuates the sealed chamber of all gas to obtain a zero reference state.
Once evacuated, oxygen ions migrate back into the sealed reference cavity. Voltage is again applied across the sensor and measured and inserted into a modified Nernst equation to determine the oxygen content of the flue gas.
Features & Benefits of Self-Calibrating Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzer - OxyTrak™ 411:
- In-situ installation
- Self calibrating sealed internal reference sensor requires no external reference gas
- Modular design for easy-access to sensor
- IR through the glass keypad for Zone 1/ Division 1 areas
- Onboard system diagnostics with fail safe fault alarm
- RS435 or RS232 communications
- Probe lengths of 19, 39 or 60 inches
For further information about Self-Calibrating Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzer - OxyTrak™ 411 visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work