Combined with a vacuum switch from Johnson Pump (recommended for bilge pump application), the clutch will automatically disengage whenever the pump starts priming air, thereby preventing dry running and pump damage.
Automatically controlled pumps are available in sizes from 1" to 2.1/2" (20 L/min to 625 L/min), with clutches in 12 or 24 volts. Wearing parts are easily replaceable and service kits are available for all standard models. Vacuum Switch as extra accessory.
A series of extra heavy duty electro-magnetic clutch pumps, comprising four different sizes.
Design features of Self-priming Flexible Impeller Pumps - FB-5000/FB-5600 Extra Heavy Duty Clutch Pumps
- Pump body: Bronze. Connection for vacuum switch
- Impeller: Neoprene
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Cam: Full or reduced
- Pedestal: Cast iron with permanently lubricated double ball bearings
- Electromagnetic 12V or 24V DC
- 2 x A or 1x B groove
- Pulley Ø 178 mm
- Flange, Port adapter kit available.
- 1" – 2 1/2" BSP or NTPF on request