WADITis a globally used sheet pile interlock sealant that is proven in both tropical and arctic conditions. WADIT is made using natural, sustainable raw materials and can therefore be used in direct contact with drinking water in compliance with the LGA/Nuremberg. WADIT is non toxic and contains no harmful substances.
- Temporary & permanent sheet pile wall constructions
- Building trenches in soil with a high ground water level
- Casting the sheet pile wall interlock to prevent the ingress of soil components and the seizing of the piles during the driving process that this involves
- Sheet pile wall constructions in soil types with ground water and a low content of fine particles and with unsuitable particle size distribution
- Reduction of interlock friction
- Encapsulation of contaminated soil areas
- Dam renovation work
- Sealing river banks
- Delimitation of underground water masses in water protection areas
- Sealing work on concrete and steel parts.
To Know More about Sheet Pile Sealant Please click here