In order to attain accurate weights of loaded shipping containers for freight purposes, shipping container scales are essential. AccuWeigh's shipping container scales feature extra heavy-duty construction to withstand the harsh conditions often involved with this very demanding weighing application, where large forklifts are often used for manoeuvring the containers on and off the shipping container scales.
The construction of AccuWeigh's shipping container scales is unmatched in the weighing industry with the heavy-duty load cells fully protected from both side forces and overloading, whilst a protective conduit contains all the load cell cabling. As an optional accessory which allows added versatility, AccuWeigh's shipping container scales can be fitted with a general purpose platform scale positioned across the main support beams, allowing other items to be weighed.
All shipping container scales are fitted with four AccuCell heavy-duty industrial load cells, each with a 30t capacity, for an overall working capacity of 40t with full trade approval. Other optional fittings such as fork lift bumper stops are also available for added protection against accidental damage caused by external forces eg. reversing trucks.
- SOLAS Container Weighing
- 40t x 0.02t capacity standard
- Hot-dipped galvanised finish
- Designed for standard ISO 20ft x 8ft shipping containers
- 4 x 30t capacity load cells
- Adjustable transverse and longitudinal restraints to limit movement
- Transport locking bolts to enable easy weigher relocation
- Choice of digital weight indicators.
- Optional weighing area that can be used as a standard platform scale for weighing bulk-bags or general items.
- Optional damage prevention barrier to avoid front-on collision by ensuring that operators must lift the shipping container onto the top of the weigher.
- Locking mechanisms to lock the container on to the weigher.