It is based on the proven ability of calcium chloride to aggressively remove moisture from the air. The Absorgel® will start to activate once removed from its sealed package. Absorgel® Pouch is designed to be a versatile and flexible desiccant. With and adhesive backing, it can be mounted on the container wall, on the side or on top of pallets or simply packed between packaged cargo.
Active agent: Calcium Chloride (CaCI2) Cas-Nr. 10043-52-4.
Adhesive agent: Modified starch.
The calcium chloride is non-toxic, non flammable and environmentally friendly.
- Protects against moisture damage
- Prevents condensation
- Environmentally friendly
Easy to install
- Remove from sealed package
- Immediately active!
Loads with minimal available free space suitable for:
- Agricultural products such as wheat, flour
- Fresh and canned food products, cased or boxed, trays
- Steel, machinery
- Furniture, paper, leather, timber products etc
Specification for Shipping Desiccants - Absorgel® Pouch:
- Size: L = 22cm W = 15cm D = 1cm
- Net weight: 125 grams
- Temperature: - 20°C to + 80°C
- Absorbing medium: Calcium Chloride (CaCI2)
- Adhesive agent: Modified starch