Simple, cost-efficient and highly effective, these attention-getting devices provide visual deterrents to unacceptable handling, no matter what you are shipping.
ShockWatch Tilt Indicator products include:
This tilt sensor turns red if the container to which it is affixed tips on its side or is completely upended. TiltWatch will not activate under normal handling conditions or aircraft take-offs.
This indicator incorporates three separate indications - two that determine the exact angle of tilt and from what direction the shipment tilted and one that indicates whether complete overturn has occurred - providing complete 360-degree monitoring. The TiltWatch Plus will not activate under normal handling conditions such as cargo aircraft take-off angles.
Removal of the adhesive backing automatically arms the devices. The self-stick backing utilizes the most aggressive 2 mil acrylic adhesive available, creating a permanent bond on all but the roughest containers — ensuring that once applied, the device cannot be reset and the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling. Additionally, the Tilt Indicators contain a vacuum seal that eliminates any effects from humidity or temperature changes.
ShockWatch tilt sensors feature:
- Tilt detection for a wide array of product packaging and sizes
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Easy installation and activation with removal of adhesive backing
- Moisture-proof vacuum seal allows for use in humid conditions such as ocean cargo or external shipping containers and storage
- Inversion indicator that registers complete overturn
- Immunity to normal handling conditions and aircraft takeoff angles