HYDROGYP is processed from natural occurring high purity crystal gypsum which is graded and calcined to form a dry granular powder that can be sprayed non-slumped with water.
HYDROGYP HS is a stronger version that is used for structural applications while HYDROGYP WR has both high strength and enhanced water resistance.
- Roadway rib stabilisation
- Longwall face stabilisaton
- Workshop illumination
- Ventilation seals and walls
- Paste backfill
- Repairing damaged seals
- Pillar replacement
- 1 tonne water proof anti static bulker bags or 20kg plastic bags.
- HYDROGYP should be stored in dry conditions.
Health and Safety
- HYDROGYP is classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable. If in contact with eyes, immediately irrigate with plenty of water.
- Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
- The strength of HYDROGYP is related to the quantity of water added. Flexural strength (Tensile) for HS is 2 MPa minimum and WR is 2.5 MPa minimum at 7 days with 40% and 35% water by weight respectively (AS 1012.11) NATA Certified.
- Further strength details available on request.
- Setting time 5 - 10 minutes.
Click here to view product brochure