Get Packed Shrink Tunnels
Shrink Tunnel Model GP1606-20
This is the most economical shrink tunnel in our range. It comes in either a 110 volt model, or 220 volt model and is perfect for the smaller packaging requirements. It has dimensions of 16"(w) x 6"(h) x 20" (L) chamber, but an optional height of 8 inches can be arranged.
Shrink Tunnel Model GP1808-28
This is the next tunnel in our range and is perfect for the small to medium packaging requirements as it has tunnel dimensions of 18" (w) x 8' (h) x 28" (L) chamber. An optional 12 inch height is available.
Shrink Tunnel Model GP1808-44
This is a medium speed tunnel which can also be used behind an automatic L-Bar sealer. Tunnel dimensions are 18" (w) x 8" (h) x 44" (L) chamber, but n optional height of 16 inches can be arranged.
Shrink Tunnel Model GP2208-48
This is one our most popular shrink tunnels as it has tunnel dimensions of 22"(w) x 8" (h) x 48"(L) chamber, but an optional height of 28 inches can be arranged.
Shrink Tunnel Model GP3610-60
This shrink tunnel has dimensions of 36" (w) x 10" (h) x 60" (L) chamber, but an optional height of 28 inches can be arranged.
Shrink Tunnel Model GP1808-72
This model is a high speed tunnel (up to 180FPM) with fully re-circulating dual air chambers, dual HP blowers with dual air velocity control and emergency stop switches on each end. Tunnel dimensions are 18 " (w) x 8" (h) x 72" (L) chamber with an optional height of 28 inches if you prefer.
STANDARD FEATURES OF ALL SHRINK TUNNELS:
- Fully re-circulating air chamber with AC variable speed drives
- Anti jam safety features
- Adjustable air velocity control
- 4 directional air flow
- Automatic tunnel cool down and shut off
- Thermal overload protection on all motors
- Chromed conveyor rollers and shafts
- Solid state digital temperature control
- Sealed bearings on drives and idler shafts
- Locking coasters with levelling screws
- Dead rollers nfor polyethylene films
- Side guide rails in tunnel
- Non-standard voltage
- Custom pain
- Spare parts kits
- Extended infeeds or discharge conveyors