National Instruments PXI and PCI signal generators include versatile arbitrary waveform generators, function generators, and clock generators. By combining these instruments with the NI Analog Waveform Editor, you can produce completely user defined signals in minutes.
Whether generating simple sine and clock signals or complex modulated communications waveforms, the broad offering of NI signal generators can improve your prototyping and test systems by delivering world class performance and higher system throughput.
- Up to 16-bit resolution at a 400 MS/s sampling rate for high dynamic range and bandwidth
- Deep waveform and instruction memory for long play times
- Download rates over 600 MB/s using PXI express
- Continuous streaming from FPGA coprocessors at rates exceeding 400 MS/s (800 MB/s) with PXI express and NI peer to peer technology
- Powerful waveform linking, looping, scripting and trigerring
- Onboard signal processing for interpolation and upconversion to intermediate frequences
- DC to 100 MHz
- 1.07 uHz frequency resolution
Arbitraty Waveform Generators
- Up to 2 GB shared waveform data and sequence instruction memory
- Multimodule/multichannel synchronization with <20 ps skew
- PCI, PXI and PXI Express modesl
Learn more at ni.com/signalgenerators