Eskies are an effective packaging solution in Cold Chain applications, allowing businesses to successfully transport goods, without having product spoilt by variations in temperature.
Signet’s range of Eskies are made from a lightweight material which also aids in handling at each end of transit. Eskies are made from food grade materials, which is important, as they are often used to transport fresh produce and other food items.
Key features and benefits of Eskies include:
- The range of Eskies are made from food grade materials, so food will not be affected or spoilt when coming into contact with the packaging product its self.
- Eskies also protect goods from impact and poor handling when being transported.
- Eskies are an affordable packaging solution as well as being lightweight, helping to minimise freight costs.
- Being 100% recyclable, businesses can easily dispose of them when required.
- They are available in four different sizes to cater for varying capacities and product sizes with a 20kg, 15kg, 5kg or 6 pack esky.
- For extra protection, use in conjunction with specially designed esky sized white cartons.
Signet has a number of items in the Temperature Sensitive Packaging range for use with the eskies to keep your product cold. Items include the Envirofreeze® Ice Replacement Pads and Signet’s Own Cold Gel Pack.